Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #777
thoreau
Enthusiast
thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: KOA
I freaking love this reader. So, so, so, so, so much better than the Sony T1. It's white white with the light on in daylight. The text is razor sharp. The build quality is on par with the older, metal Sony's. And it's faaast. Startup is instantaneous, books load super fast, menus come up snappy. I love the white, I love the ridges on the back, I love the red power button. Bravo Kobo. Great device.
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote