Thread: iLiad xlets!
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 07:01 PM   #15
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
I've got java.awt.Button and java.awt.Label rendering. It was a knock down drag out battle as I wrestled with Tao Group's AWT implementation about various details.

The last detail was the clipping rectangle they were setting for light weight components. Personally I think they have a bug they don't know about as I doubt their peer'd native implementations care about the Java clipping rectangle.

There is still something curious going on during pack() with FlowLayout, which is their FlowLayout. It isn't packing correctly, probably another light weight issue to be sorted.

And event handling needs a comb run through it. Clicking on the buttons doesn't get the mouse event handled correctly. Likely another light weight issue.
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote