View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 01:42 PM   #130
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
We moderators are the main ones who wanted the change because, quite frankly, we're fed up with the daily requests for thread and post deletions in the ever-escalating War of the Affiliate Links. We're being worked to death for free on behalf of people who are earning money from our efforts. The only alternate we can see is to let duplicate threads and posts clutter the forum. Is that what you really want?
Thank you.

Actually, if there's a vote, yes. From me anyway.

I liked the old way. If going back to the old way means there are double posts in the Deals forum, that's STILL faster for me to look at than this new way. If you want to declare the Deals forum "No Man's Land" and not spend time cleaning it, that's actually fine with me. A few duplicate titles to glance at is a small price to pay for... a few duplicate threads that I have to read all the new posts in to find the deals.

To clarify: the new way is essentially useless to me. The old way, even if it were to get cluttered, wasn't. That's my 2 cents.

EDITED TO ADD: And I notice the duplicate threads are already being spammed with Author Self-Promotions. Which can't be easy for ya'll to find and delete, nested inside the whole thread. Seems like "no man's land" would be easier for both you and me.

Last edited by anamardoll; 09-27-2011 at 01:46 PM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote