View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 07:49 PM   #14
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by eMadman View Post
I went to the Sony Store again and played around with the 300 and 600. I must say, I absolutely love the navigation and touch interface on the 600, but the glare was not to my liking. I read a lot on the train, and I would find it difficult to focus on the shiny screen.

The 300 is also amazing, but the 5 inch screen is holding me back. Does anyone have other ideas?
A used 505 it still has the best screen.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote