View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 01:46 PM   #10
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MeeBook, Kobo Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Changing orientation. Which is very annoyning when my phoe does it when I am laying on the side and tries to use it.
If the whole 'accelerometer' thing is the new thing that ALL ebook readers now HAVE to have, then I'm glad I bought mine already. I can't imagine anything more annoying than the page flipping everytime I move - yes, I'm a 'bed-reader' and proud of it. I'm sure most avid readers are, too.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote