View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 05:19 AM   #241
meson1
meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Espresso Kobo Aura HD
As I thought I indicated in my post (perhaps I wasn't clear ), I think the issue is with my Kobo; not the case. I need to track down a magnet from somewhere test it on my reader.

[Edit: Facepalm! I've got a big weights and measures fridge magnet on my refrigerator door. It's been staring me in the face so to speak. I'll have a play with it when I get home.]

[Edit Edit: It definitely looks like my Aura HD's automatic sleep doesn't work. Now I'm considering whether or not I should get it exchanged. I ordered from WHSmith online, so it means mucking about mailing it back and waiting for them to send me a new one. I might pop into a WHS branch with the cover and see if it works on one of their demo models.]

[Edit Edit Edit: WHSmith seem to be out of Espresso/Brown at the moment. Now I've bought a Norêve case for brown, I need to replace it with another brown.]

Last edited by meson1; 09-25-2013 at 05:32 AM.
meson1 is offline   Reply With Quote