View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 09:04 AM   #59
Lbooker
Addict
Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hberntsen View Post
@MisterNo
I made a new version of the norefreshenabler app from post #16. After you install it, you get 2 apps, one to enable the no-refresh mode and another to restore the default. There is no close button anymore, it closes itself automatically. I tried closing the app immediately but when I do that the screen mode does not change, i added a timer with a 2 second duration and that works on my reader. Let me know if that time is not enough.

@entodoays
As far as I know there is no way to get the current updatemode of the screen, which is required to create a toggle app.

It might be possible to use the code of the webbrowser and implement it into the android framework. Unfortunately, I don't have time for that at the moment. Holding a button to switch modes would be nice indeed. I know you can launch an app by holding the search button, do you know if you can do this with other buttons?

I tried setting the mode to 3 in my app, I did that in the Iconizedlistview.zip in one of my posts earlier in this thread. Updatemode 3 just sets the updatemode of the listview and not the whole screen so that does not work.
Thank you so much for this! It works perfectly !
Lbooker is offline   Reply With Quote