View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 11:58 PM   #12
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lirael View Post
I've never actually bought a book from the Sony store. When I first got my device, BooksonBoard sold the books I wanted for much less, and even since the implementation of agency pricing, I tend to buy from them as their interface is easier to use.

I don't really understand the whole I've-got-a-Sony-so-I-must-buy-from-the-Sony-store line of thought. There are tons of other places that sell books with Adobe DRM that work just fine on the Sony! (And are often easier to use, and occasionally cheaper to boot!)
How would you know which was easier if you've never purchased a book from the Sony store and how much easier than ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT does it need to be?
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote