Thread: Firmware Update 2.5 Update Delayed
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 11:09 PM   #47
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
My husband finds his AT&T phone (which is the K2i) works if he stands under a tree in our front yard. Just a thought . . .
hehehehe....I hope he doesn't need a book during a lightening storm, or is his insurance paid up? I wonder if my tinfoil hat will help improve my indoor reception. I might have to hold one leg up and to the right and the other up and forwards while balancing a stove-top Jiffy Pop on the end of my nose...yup, I bet that will work!!

My reception is just related to AT&T in our town, which, well, is not good. OTOH I like about 1200ft from a Sprint tower and used to get great speeds when I was using Millenicom mobile broadband for travel access. I forget which service they eventually moved my account to, AT&T or Verizon but outside my house I was getting near to 5mb symmetric connection speeds...it was great but indoors it was awful and the worst part was it was/is a truly uncapped service. Of course tower saturation comes into play sooo, nothing is ideal.

I am still not moving to the v2.5.x update until more folks are using it and we see what happens to the ability to liberate our content is known for sure and also the Unicode font hacks are out for v2.5.x because I really like my Helvetica font and well, I can live w/o collections for a while since I have been doing w/o so far...

Why do they gotta make it all so complicated...my brain is overloading!!
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote