View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 09:22 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Nice first step, But unless you make this html enhancement (or at least font size) optional it looks like I'll have to edit the font size for comments of every book because most are too small now. I can get the font size large enough by adjusting withing CC but then everything else in the book details pane is obscenely large.
Odd. I looked at comments for over 40 books in my library for comments containing various HTML features, and not one of them had a font size in CC different from the other items in book details.

Do your comments specify a font size?

Could you either post or send me by PM the HTML for a comment where the font size of the comment is different from the surrounding text?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote