View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #7
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Do you know when this update took place? I just put Calibre on my 'new' laptop (my daughter's extra that is about 4 years old), that I've been using for six months, and just used Alf to add some extra functionality for planned storage of books I want to keep. I'm thinking the whole process was easier than last time, but it was easy then, too. I think I must have had the updated version. That was so idiot proof that I only messed up once. LOL (before I read the directions through)
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote