View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 07:55 AM   #5
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
I wrote a review of the jetBook Color when I first received it and i've been busy with it since. My office now uses the jetBook Color for document storage and editing.

It's just easy to get along with. You input a microSD or just load your files to the device via miniUSB.

Best part: no dreaded software (cough cough itunes cough cough).

I think you'll like it and if you have questions i know the community here is helpful and they do have youtube videos on some of the workings as well.
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote