View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:32 PM   #108
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Today only!

Hell on Wheels by Julie Ann Walker $1.99
$1.49 @ DANL if you're a member!
Genre: Romantic Suspense

I just finished this book and loved it! It's book one of the series so it has alot of world building in it but that doesn't take away from the couples' story at all.

The chemistry between the tortured hero and spunky heroine is great! I gave this book 5 stars because I just enjoyed it that much. I laughed alot, I cried some and not once did I want to smack the heroine which is very unusual for me.

I loved the author's writing style. It's unique and everything flows well together.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-11-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote