View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:45 PM   #450
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Not at all. That was exactly my point. The global trend is clear that in spite of Apple's attractive ecosystem more first time buyers are choosing Android over Apple.

I was questioning whether the iPhone 5 was sufficiently compelling to change that as there really aren't significant improvements to the ecosystem with this release compared to features that the competing giants of Amazon and Google are already offering.

Graham
Rather than features, I think it comes down to price.