View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
Bobosmite
Enthusiast
Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle-DX
How do I make sure graphics display correctly? (optimal size)

What I'm trying to do is make sure a graphic and text get displayed on the same screen. For example, a picture of a train with a text description below. Is there some way to tag the graphic and text, so the reader sees it as a group (attached) and scales the graphic up or down accordingly? I can do this manually but it's a lot of work resizing and counting lines.
Bobosmite is offline   Reply With Quote