View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 01:52 PM   #63
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
It would be simpler to make the whole thing a PRS+ stand-alone feature: extract cover art from books on reader, use as screen saver i.e. do exactly what Kobo firmware already does.
I had reason to contact kartu, the PRS+ owner, when figuring out how to support the PRS-600-with-PRS+ in the latest release of the plugin. I didn't get the impression the Kobo-like option was high on the list of current priorities. He did suggest that the existing PRS600 screensavers option would also be added to the PRSx50 version of PRS+ at some point. I tried to allow for that scenario in the current version of the plugin (v1.4), but by the looks of it, he hasn't added it yet. Still, plans can change.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote