Thread: Laptop Choices
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:23 PM   #59
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
With a Chromebook, they do give you 100GB free cloud storage for 2 years. You don't really load apps on it, it's cloud based, the "apps" are on the web. There is an SDRAM slot.

I'm using my Chromebook now, it meets my needs for accessing the web, and Google Docs seems to be adequate. I have a tablet (Kindle Fire) and a desktop PC for when they are appropriate.
I have been thinking about getting a Chromebook for my dad, but they don't seem to sell them here in Canada; I may just get him a tablet instead.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote