View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 02:12 PM   #11
hannahmac
hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
I'll review your book if you review mine...

My romance, Looking For Trouble, was released in October and I'm looking for some reader reviews for Amazon and B&N.com. What I'm proposing is sending you a free copy of my book and asking that you give me an honest (but not too harsh =)) review for Amazon and/or B&N.com. In addition, I'd be pleased to return the favor by doing a review of your book and I'll post it on goodreads, Amazon and B&N.com. Just send me a free copy of your book. I'll also do a feature of your book with the review on my blog which I'll announce it on FB and Twitter.

Since my book is an e-book it'll have to be e-mailed in an .html or word doc, whichever format you'd prefer. I specialize in contemporary but would be happy to do other genres such as, historical, paranormal/fantasy, sweet, suspense or any others I missed. However I don't care for erotica so I would prefer not to do that (sorry!). Depending on how long your book is, I could have it finished in 1-2 weeks. I'm nearing the end of a Cherry Adair book so now would be the perfect time for me to start something new!

If anyone's interested in doing this review exchange with me, e-mail me at erinkern@ymail.com and we can hash out the details. It's a win-win situation for all!

Erin Kern
hannahmac is offline   Reply With Quote