View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 08:35 AM   #7
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
I think it is going to work! I had to change author to author_sort because mom gets the Harlequin Presents every month, and I need them all to be under one folder, not under different ones according to author(sooo many different authors!!). So I changed the author sort on all the Harlequins to reflect the month: Harlequin Presents Nov 2010 to keep them all together under H. Easier for her to find them that way.
OK, so when I have to put books on my neighbors Sony 600 (she and mom share the Harlequins), do I need to put this anywhere different for her device, and will it work for the Sony? I know they have collections, and I seem to remember reading that they go by Series to set up Collections, but I would love to have hers under A B C too. It just makes the whole reader so much neater.
Thanks again for your help, you have saved me hours of headache!
S
I don't have a Sony but from what I have read it uses collections you can play with metadata plugboards that should be the place to look I think. Their are many sony users you can ask in the sony forum they would be able to help you more.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote