View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 02:20 PM   #84
Dhevi
Zealot
Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dhevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S3, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozer View Post
No suggestions? I find it odd that the same book looks perfect in other ereaders, but formatting is all goofy in Moon + Pro.
Still open for suggestions until then I will keep using UB Reader, it is to bad I really like Moon+
I e-mailed support and was told it has to do with TOC so why does the books look right in other readers, maybe is this is an issue that needs to be corrected.
I have no idea, just thought I would see if any one had any ideas.
Thank you for your time
Mark
I had a similar issue when dealing with Moon+. Eventually I ended up changing reader apps to Mantano as it has worked the best for me for displaying epub with their formatting with little/no hassle and configuration required on my part.

I may at another time return to Moon+, but I am more than pleased where I am at the moment with Mantano.
Dhevi is offline   Reply With Quote