View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 09:44 AM   #82
johnwhelan
Zealot
johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Cybook Gen 3, Google Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanix View Post
Is Moon+ a broken app? It seemed like a professional app, not an app full of bugs. Did I just waste my money?

Series tags work sometimes.
Covers (original in the EPUB) work sometimes.

E.g.
  • I've 13 Wheel of Times books in Calibre. Only four books appear under the Wheel of Time series. All books are tagged correctly in Calbire with "The Wheel of Time" series and with number 1-13. When I check the books under author all of the missing books don't have the "The Wheel of Time" and number tag. http://i41.tinypic.com/svid0k.png
  • I've four books in the "Star Force Series". 3/4 books correctly show up under "Star Force Series". One book has no series/number "tag". One book has the "Star Force Series" tag but not the number. http://i40.tinypic.com/rhnxb4.png
One thing I've noticed about epub books is they do vary a little according to the software used to create them. On some books I've had some success by using Calibre to convert them to epub. For example on Smashwords from time to time books get an updated release, recently one that wasn't showing the author's name in Calibre was rereleased in a version that now shows the author's name.

Cheerio John
johnwhelan is offline   Reply With Quote