View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 04:27 AM   #78
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanix View Post
Maybe it doesn't matter but every tag and cover syncs fine to my Sony e-reader, but no to Moon+ on my N7100.
That is strange. If I was set on getting Moon+ reader right I would delete the books, reboot my device make sure Moon+ is empty and resend the books. But truthfully I haven't use the import function of Moon+ Reader for a year. Mind you it worked great exactly as I would have expected. But I moved on as follows to another App for navigating and launching my books.

I moved from a Sony ereader to a Android device for my reading and in order to ensure I got as good an experience with collections, tags, series etc... on my Nexus 7 as I did on the Sony I forked out the $2.99 at the Play store for the Calibre Companion (CC) app (wi-fi required to load the books). This app was created by the same developer that did most of the advanced work on the Sony device plugin in calibre.

I use CC to navigate the collection of books on my device then launch the book I choose and select Moon+ Plus as the reader I want to open the book. The best part is CC just went through a major upgrade to add all of the eye candy, bells and whistles anyone might want.

You can group and sort every way imaginable. Each book has a nice pop up book jacket with all of the info from calibre (including your custom column info).

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-03-2013 at 04:31 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote