View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #1370
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saioko View Post
Is it possible to make FFDL to set "Date" column not as the day when story was downloaded, but with the date when the story was last updated?
No.

As theducks said, calibre sets the Date field in at least some cases. As I recall, I tried setting it to dateUpdated, but couldn't reliably.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Calibres Date column is when Calibre FIRST make the record entry.
Pubdate would be a better choice for a new 'Edition'
The built-in Published(pubdate) field is populated with the Published date from the site--this is the date that the story was first created. I didn't (and don't) want to cause confusion by contradicting the terminology.

What I (and many other users) do is have a custom Updated date column(#updated) that I have FFDL populate from the Custom Columns tab of FFDL config. No personal.ini changes are needed.