View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 10:30 PM   #4
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Oh, thanks so much for the first-hand experience, that's what I was hoping for. And yes, I assume that it's still got some rough edges, that's to be expected. But it really seems to work pretty well from what I've read.

Do you use Hashcode's version or the Tablet UI version?

My special pet peeve with the Fire is the way it tends to lock up when using Netflix. I'm guessing that's a Netflix problem rather than a Fire problem, but I'm hoping it runs more smoothly under jelly bean.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote