View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #11
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampercam View Post
Nyn, I use my ipad all the time and find that it's just simplest to convert the files to epub and transfer them via itunes. I actually don't like the kindle app myself and tend to use ibooks anyway although I've got a couple of pdf apps that are good for annotating but that's another story
Thanks, for my peace of mind I found it was just easier to convert them to epub in order for her to use. I do not know what app she is using but she couldn't get the mobi files to open but she could the epub.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote