View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 11:38 PM   #46
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I could have sworn I posted I had finished this already. I can't find it, though. No telling what I clicked.

Well, I finished this by listening to the audio (free librivox) version. Much better to listen to than to read it. Not one of my favorite books, but glad that I finished it. Part III was better than part I or part II, but still slow going. The ending was a bit much and even more hard to believe than the whole story before it.

Maybe, I was not in the right frame of mind to fully enjoy the story.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote