View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 12:45 PM   #7
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal_9000 View Post
is amazon offering any discount on the kindle today? i checked earlier and saw none, nada, zilch. suprising...
Yeah, it's weird. Other than the link posted here on this thread I can't find anything about it from either Amazon's or Audible's websites. It's like they haven't started advertising this yet. I wonder if they are saving it for "Cyber Monday".

sahmad88, how did you find out about it? It sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Another thing I noticed is that they don't have the DX listed under the Kindle section. They have it under the MP3 section for some reason. And the page doesn't show me as signed in either. Weird . . .

Nevertheless, $389 is pretty good for the DX too.

Last edited by The-eBook-Reader; 11-27-2009 at 12:52 PM.
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote