View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 03:13 PM   #1228
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by lohtse View Post
Have a lot of maps I refer to for work....and all my manuals etc are on the ereader as lot smaller than my droid tablet and lighter so unless I need the tab I have now started prefering the kobo... so jpeg support would be useful...
Ah, yes. That makes sense. Lack of imagination on my part. I use my Note for the same things, but if I didn't have that I might well do the same as you. In fact, the Touch probably does some of those things better (keeping a map on the screen without burning through the battery, for instance).
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote