View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 04:27 PM   #6
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughdal View Post
Thanks for the reply's. The answer is US credit card with US address which has worked without a problem for almost a year. As I said it's intermentent, I can download a book OK and then the next 6 attempts are blah blah blah. Have switched over to Kobo till I figure this out.

Hughdal
Some credit card companies block the credit card when they see a lot of small payments. Does your problem happen after buying several ebooks in a row?
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote