View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #477
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
kiwidude, could you possibly provide me with some pointers on how I would go about implementing my own page-counting algorithm? I was thinking about finding out how many characters I can fit on one fully filled screen on my Paperwhite with my default page margin, spacing, font and size and then just count all the characters in the file and divide it by that number. I know it won't be entirely accurate, but it's a better approximation than what I currently have as it seems.
cryzed is offline   Reply With Quote