View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:10 AM   #2
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E
I noticed there are fewer books in the free library. Lucky I grabbed them all before they were taken off!

So I gather that Baen is making their books available on other stores? Hopefully they will be available on the Kobo store, then I can just buy them there with Chapters gift cards instead of having to send a money order to Baen.
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote