View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 05:41 AM   #29
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I had never seen an e-reader but had heard of them (I saw ads on amazon for the Kindle, and ads on Chapters for the Kobo). I thought it was a stupid idea and a silly gimmick, since I read lots of things on my computer, and was newly introduced to calibre and the public domain websites.

I changed my tune when I saw a friend with one on the bus. Her children had pooled their resources together and bought her a Kobo for Christmas. I was impressed by how crisp and clean the reading was, and how a direct glare of sunlight didn't faze it at all. My birthday/Mother's Day was close, and I decided to go for it.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote