View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 10:25 AM   #465
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Thanks Griker. That's exactly as I would expect too. Incidentally as a Mac user, have you had any concerns from using this check against your library of noticing books appearing on the list with links that are actually fine?
I haven't been using the plugin actively - I just saw the request to test with the two files, and jumped in. If there are particular test you'd like me to run, detail them to me and I will do so.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote