View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 01:07 PM   #68
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
You can't take advantage of Amazon On Demand with it though, can you?
I most certainly can and do. And, like the poster above, I can stream Amazon's VOD on a big screen TV from my Xoom via HDMI and have access to both the Android Market and the Appstore. And I've also got the added advantage of Bluetooth, GPS, Front & Rear Cameras, 32GB MicroSD (+32 internal = 64GB total) and can run Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.x). Not to mention having 4G and not being limited to wifi-only.

Last edited by Skydog; 02-24-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote