View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 01:05 PM   #14
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
I decided to grab one from my local Best Buy today. Just called and they're waiting on their FedEx delivery. Since this is the start of the holiday shopping season, you have until the end of January to return it with no restocking fee. This will give me a realistic timeframe to use it and make a decision to keep or not. I have some concerns about magazines. Seems it's not as good an experience as Barnes and Noble's. Also, maybe the device will get a few updates to improve some of the quirks and shortcomings before the return period ends.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote