View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:25 PM   #40
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by gteague View Post
at any rate, it seems that people who can answer questions about publishing are on the forum as of monday and they are clearing the backlog we dumped on them over the long holidays. promising ...
Checking the forums, it was obvious to me that SOME of them were in over the weekend, too, but it's nice to see they're all back to work now. I've got a few questions I'm still waiting to hear back on.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote