View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #11
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
[QUOTE=daffy4u;516026]The mobi guides from MobileRead and Feedbooks are not apps, they're just books with download links in them to mobi files.
You could make one yourself.
QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification for the nature of these guides - makes sense how they show up on the K table of contents.

Can you point me to any information, wiki, etc. on how to make a guide? I'm not a programmer but willing to give it a try.

Savory seems to be an answer for PDFs, but I would like to store my mobi & prc books sorted into folders on Sugarsync and be able to "pull one off the shelf" via the K web browser when I want to read/re-read one.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote