View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 11:11 AM   #10
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrequited View Post
You can already downoad prc and mobi books through the native web browser if I remember correctly...
This is one of the problems I am encountering - when I go to Sugarsync via the K web browser, I can't download any books I have backed up there - of any format - just get an Amazon error message that the download is prohibited b/c it's not a supported format - even though it IS a supported format, i.e., mobi or prc or azw.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote