View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 10:19 AM   #95
ATimson
Evangelist
ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiris View Post
Install Pillow 2.7.0 instead of PIL. It works great with the latest Python 2.7.9: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Pillow/

The script was not tested with Python 3.x so I'm pretty sure that it doesn't work on this platform
Like I said: I can't use CPython extensions like PIL/Pillow with IronPython 2.7. I'm more interested in whether it works in 2.6 (because there's CPython support for that version of IronPython) than 3.0.

If you don't know, that's okay, I can experiment. Was just wondering if you knew before I spent the time testing!
ATimson is offline   Reply With Quote