View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:19 AM   #44
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
@davidfor, I am working on adding multi-library support for the plugin. Once I've got that working I'll address your other questions. In the meantime, I've created two issues at the plugin's GutHub tracker, one for multi-library support, one for changing the dialog box options when changing the destination field. Please subscribe to those issues, as I will post a link to a provisional build with the improvements you requested as soon as they are available.

G