View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:28 PM   #176
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Oh, I'm getting one too don't get me wrong. I did join when they had the 2 credits for $9.99 starter deal, but canceled before it could charge me $14.99 for the next month. I see they dropped the monthly down to $12.99 now, but that's still more than I pay Audible ($22.95 for 2 credits as opposed to $12.99 for 1). I know Downpour is DRM free and non-proprietary, but the few times I go looking there it sometimes takes me a dozen or more searches before I find something I was looking for.
I too have the Audible Platinum Membership. It's well worth it if you like Audiobooks like I do. I agree the Downpour site isn't too user friendly. Audible has alot of specials though so my credits pile up sometimes.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote