View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:26 AM   #22
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Sorting tweak

Another tweak for those of us dumb enough to try it. And yes, I am referring to myself.

In the config file, there are the following lines:

Code:
LastLibrarySorter_all_=sortByTitle()
LastLibrarySorter_books_=sortByTitle()
LastLibrarySorter_books_filterByBundled%28%29=sortByNewest()
LastLibrarySorter_home_=sortByHomePage()
LastLibrarySorter_home_filterByBundled%28%29=sortByHomePage()
LastLibrarySorter_shelf_filterByBookshelf%28Test%20Shelf%29=sortByTitle()
If you change the sort sequence on the library list, the value for "LastLibrarySorter_books_filterByBundled%28%29 " changes. The sort names I have seen are: sortByTitle, sortByAuthor and sortByNewest. I assume there is also sortByFileSize and sortByFileType or something similar. sortByHomePage is what is used on the home page: newest to oldest, but filter out the Finished books.

So, if you want to sort the library in the same way as the home page, make the following change:

Code:
LastLibrarySorter_books_filterByBundled%28%29=sortByHomePage()
Unfortunately, it isn't on the sort menu, so you lose it when you change to a different sort.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote