View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 05:08 PM   #22271
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Early in the morning 'bout seven o'clock
There's twenty tarriers a workin at the rock
The boss comes along and he says, "Keep still
And come down heavy on the cast iron drill."

And drill, ye tarriers, drill
Drill, ye tarriers, drill
For it's work all day for the sugar in your tay
Down beside the railway
And drill, ye tarriers, drill

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOKOS...eature=related )

Good morning, everyone! It's 7am Sunday morning, 6°c outside, and as soon as I throw a cup of Yorkshire tea down my neck (my wife is having green) we're off for a ride! Should be the last good 'Color' ride of the season so we've planned a long one. She's pasting so many disposable hand warmers all over herself, she looks like a patchwork quilt! To me it's just a nice Autumn day but she thinks the Polar Ice Cap has moved down to cover Japan...

Quote:
I did an airbrushing job on a picture of myself to remove wrinkles etc., and the wife found it so creepy I had to eradicate all evidence that it had ever existed
When we get back tonight I send you the instructions for face lifts. It's a quick, 3-4 button job that's just about foolproof. I usually do it on all my portraits and it makes the subjects think that I'm the world's greatest photographer... My Mother used to say "Dear, I just don't know why no one else is ever able to get a good picture of me!" I didn't have the heart to tell her... The trick is you only take off a couple of years, not all of them.

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 11-24-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote