View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 08:23 AM   #22268
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Had me going for a moment there. What cars??? Then I checked the original...

Black coffee, as usual.

EDIT: actually, the more I look at it the more I wonder how the hell you did that. I know photoshop etc. can work wonders, but still!
Actually, if you look closely, although he did a very nice job of removing the cars, he didn't change his target often enough so you can see a repeated pattern on the ground. It's a giveaway that the Clone Stamp tool was used to remove the cars. When using the rubber stamp, you need to change the target every 2-3 stamps or the pattern can be seen. But no one except a Photoshop user would ever notice that! In virtually EVERY picture of Japan that I've posted, I've had to remove power lines and poles. Every single landscape that I've posted had a few electric lines running across the entire image. The film maker, Kurasawa, said; "If you ever see a movie about Japan that doesn't have electric lines running through every outdoor scene, it wasn't shot in Japan.

Do you really think the models in the magazine adverts look THAT good? Photoshop is an amazing tool. Be it removing blemishes, thinning thighs, softening wrinkles, or a quick nose job, no picture in the last 5 years ever got into a magazine without 'some' photoshop work being done to it.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote