View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 07:08 PM   #5
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I seriously dislike Charis SIL, and wish fervently that publishers would stop embedding it in their epubs (and even more so if they continue to do so when we get KF8 files. But that's probably because I just hate embedded fonts in general, espcially when you're just embedding a font for the sake of it. (I have nothing against embedding fonts for pretty dropcaps, or custom scripts, or artwork, but don't mess with my reading font, damn it!)).

Aaannd I'm done ranting, and to get back on topic, I'm using Museo Slab. It's a slab serif like Caecilia, but a bit sharper/blockier. Last I checked, the regular version was free (I'm still using Caecilia for the italics anyway).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote