View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 12:03 PM   #11
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
I agree the Fire's dimmest setting is still a little too bright for night reading. I could load this filter app, but I think I'm just going to wait; Amazon is sure to make more settings possible, or a dimming app will come along specifically tailored to the Fire. I'm too old for all this hunting around for apk, side-loading nonsense.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote