View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 12:26 AM   #5
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
There is no Bluetooth support on the Fire (the developer page says so), I will probably go to Best Buy and grab a stylus to try out on it though since Sketchbook Mobile is compatible with it.

I would LOVE to go on Neopets though, heh. They're very click-friendly and I like playing their games and getting points. It's satisfying still after all these years. I tried to get my brother to join, but he doesn't like it (pfft, this generation doesn't know what they're missing!).
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote