View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 08:49 AM   #25
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
Strange, the Zinio from Readers Hub worked fine for me, although as mentioned above most of my magazines are missing as they are not available for Android yet. You have to be careful too, as those magazines still show up in the shop to buy, even though you can't actually receive them.
I decided to use the NOOK app for magazines. They duplicated the same functionality from the NOOKcolor.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote