View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 07:38 AM   #13
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMB View Post
Earlier this year I wanted a DVD of the French film Tous les Matins du Monde. I found it at amazon.fr but could only have it delivered to a French address. So in the end that is what I did. I still paid with the UK card.
That's interesting. I was looking for a DVD (from the US) I particularly wanted and found it available at amazon.com, .co.uk and .fr for three vastly different prices. Even adding in the shipping costs from the UK to France, it was cheaper than the asking price (without shipping) from either France or the US. Maybe they were having a fire sale or something, but it seems odd when the various Amazons compete with each other like that.
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote