View Single Post
Old 10-31-2023, 02:50 PM   #68
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
My brother's E6 had the same issue 3 months ago. It was cheaper to get a new battery for $12.50 since similar phones were going for $40~$50 and up. That battery is now $16 and others range in price from $12~$16.

But, since this is BF, cheaper Android phones in the $20~$30 range are possible. I'm tracking these phones and will post any good deals.
Did that include someone doing the replacement? I don't think I can do it myself, too hard to get the case open.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote